Part-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Mililani, Hawaii.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
Part-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Hawaii. 1-4 days per month needed. $3,000 Sign-on bonus!
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at Farrellj@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental is completing full remodels in all of our Hawaii offices in the first Quarter of 2020. Beyond improving the look and feel, we’re investing heavily in the latest technology and equipment to be on the forefront of patient care.
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.6 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
We are ideally looking for a provider to practice 1-4 days/month in one or some of our office locations in Hawaii:
- Gentle Dental Aiea/Pearlridge - 98-211 Pali Momi Street, Suite 715 Aiea, HI 96701
- Gentle Dental Makakilo/Kapolei - 92-605 Makakilo Drive Kapolei, HI 96707
- Gentle Dental Mililani - 95-390 Kuahelani Suite 4B, Mililani, HI 96789
- Gentle Dental Waianae Coast - 86-078 Farrington Hwy, Suite 210 Waianae, HI 96792
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI