Part-time Orthodontist Opportunity in Fresno, CA. 1-2 Days Per Month Needed.
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current CA Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR & NPI