Dental Assistant (English/Spanish bi-lingual required)
• Under supervision, assists dentist in the routine handling and treatment of patients
• Assists hygienist as needed to maintain clinic workflow.
• Preparation, processing and maintenance of dental instruments supplies and equipment
• Takes quality digital radiographs
• Bilingual fluency (Spanish/English) is required
• Ability to work independently and as part of team
• Performs basic dental office duties
• Participates in outreach and community education activities
• Knowledge of dental computer applications is beneficial
Competitive salary, excellent employee benefit package, and supportive work environment with other dedicated professionals.
• Certification in Expanded Functions is highly desirable.
• Must have graduated from a DA program and/or have a minimum of 1 year experience to be considered
• High School graduate