Experienced Dentist- Implant, Sedation and General Practice
Implant, Sedation and General Dentistry Practice
Modern Office with Cone Beam, Sedation Suite
We are recruiting an experienced dentist to take over as the primary provider in a satellite office is a Lexington-area private practice.
- Mixed FFS, PPO patient base
- Treatment plan and deliver your own cases
- Comprehensive Dentistry
- Strong Income Potential includes health, 401k, some paid CE
We are looking for a dentist with-
- DDS or DMD degree, eligible or in possession of a Kentucky dental license
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Proficiency with molar root canals, surgical extractions, implant placement
- IV sedation experience ideal but not required. Willingness to take sedation courses preferred
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!