Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, seeks an endodontist for its group dental practice in Hamilton, New York. Practice management, administrative, and IT support are provided in this hospital-affiliated practice. Applicants must possess outstanding communication and documentation skills, be able to function independently and as part of a team, and be competent in all aspects of endodontics treatment.
- Group practice includes 2 general dentists, 2 full-time hygienists, and full support staff.
- Dentrix dental records, digital radiography and Panorex
- Minimal evening and weekend phone call shared among network dentists
- Group employed model with competitive salary, generous time off and a pension plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Just 4 hours north of New York City, Hamilton is a historic college town located in scenic central New York. The area boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation and cultural activities.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruitment
Bassett Medical Center, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY, 13326
phone: 607-547-6975; fax: 607-547-3651: email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.bassettopportunities.org
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.