General Dentist - Oklahoma City Metro
Are you ready to join a team and practice where you can focus on perfecting your clinical skills while we take care of the business day to day? Our practice is committed to a simple philosophy: “Providing professional care with a personal touch”. Each patient that walks through the door is treated like family, not just another procedure to perform and definitely not a cattle run. If your clinical philosophy matches ours, then we’d like to offer you the opportunity to learn more about our practice and dental care that we provide.
With over 30+ years of clinical and practice management, we have the stability of an established group with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and growth are a driving factor.
Life In Our Office
There are a few key principles to keep in mind as you consider working with us at T&B. These principles illustrate what we do and why we do what we do:
- We are committed to a simple philosophy: “Providing professional care with a personal touch.”
- We think our philosophy works best when each of us is committed to providing the best care and service that we can to every patient.
- Our patients are not just procedures to perform but are people that we come to know and care about...they become “family”.
At T&B we strive to only hire the best, and as a result of that, we trust each other to use good judgment, treat each other with respect, professionalism and honesty. That means that we hold each other accountable to our best expectations, and we each strive to proactively improve ourselves and the company. Our desire is to lead and manage without micromanaging. How will we succeed? In order to provide the best care possible to our patients, we must first commit to treating ourselves and those at our office with respect, professionalism and honesty. When we as a team are unified in this approach, it translates over into the care that we provide to our patients throughout the entire time they are in our practice.
Who You Are
You are a dental practitioner who has a desire to provide the best patient care possible to each and every patient that walks through the doors. A clinician that is a problem solver, someone who is proactive in bettering themselves and those around them, and has the ability to lead an office to becoming a highly profitable practice while setting its self apart from other dental practices in the area.
What You’ll Do
- Provide the best patient care possible
- Work to better yourself clinically by participating in Continuing Education and adding to your clinical abilities
- Confidently educate patients on diagnosed work and the benefits to their overall health.
- Help the office grow and find ways to set the practice apart from others in the community
- Serve as a source of motivation and inspiration to help team members to reach their true potential
- Participate in community engagement events as needed
- Listen to team members to understand opportunities for problem solving
What You’ll Need
- Diploma in Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Current NPI Certificate, Current OSBI Certificate, Current DEA License
- Active license to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Passion for personal development clinically and in practice management
- Confidence in your clinical skills to function as the primary practitioner in a practice
- Ability to educate patients on their oral health and to explain the need for any dental procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
Why You Should Join T&B Dental Services
We strive to offer an environment where you can grow professionally. For those that are new graduates, the first few years are typically geared towards perfecting their clinical skills. You will have the opportunity to learn from a doctor with over 30 years of clinical and practice management experience. For those that have worked in the corporate field or worked as an associate and are ready to take on a new challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to be the primary doctor and get to practice in a private setting with a support team.
Here are some additional highlights to joining our team.
- Partnership Opportunity
- Compensation based on collections with a sliding pay scale
- Primary doctor in a practice producing over $500k annually with a 95% plus collection rate on average
- You focus on the clinical side of the practice while we provide business services
- Mentorship from doctor with 30+ years of experience
- Opportunity to review treatment plan ideas with other doctors in the group
- Quarterly Outings For those of you ready to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Thomas Rudd.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for General Dentist - Oklahoma City Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly