Dental Treatment Coordinator
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Here is your opportunity:
Our Plano practice is now hiring a DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR!
Schedule: Full-time, 5 days per week (Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm)
Career opportunity within an outstanding dental practice that provides comprehensive dentistry and advanced technology from a group of highly qualified Dentists. Establishing itself as one of the top cosmetic dentistry practices in Plano, their beloved patient base has offered hundreds of 5-star reviews.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Treatment Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive employment benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- High school diploma
- 2 or more years dental front office experience
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups.
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE provided onsite.