Regional Back Office Trainer
Now is the time to join Northern CA - Ranco Cordova. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The primary role of the Regional Trainer is to provide training and guidance to back office clinicians with respect to a variety of patient care, laboratory, administrative and compliance duties. The trainer develops, demonstrates and trains on working effectively with co-workers, patients and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addressing others by name, actions words & deeds. At all times, the Regional Trainer must support the policies and goals of PDS. Responsibilities
- Develop and demonstrate expertise as to the routines and preferences of the dentists in your region.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise as to back office supply requirements and efficiencies.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise of all dental equipment and ensure continuous maintenance of same through effective education of staff.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience for your region by demonstrating how to keep patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns, and promoting the good qualities of your doctor.
- Effectively train new dental assistants, and educate existing assistants on all new policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all dental assistants know and follow their job description.
- Schedule training workshops, and communicate with the Training department supply inventory status for your Training Center.
- Provide evaluations to OMs, MOMs, Regionals and the Training department on all trainees who attend workshops.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors in your region in order to keep your region's training at the forefront of dental technology.
- Develop and maintain relationships with dental assistant schools/programs in order to effectively recruit dental assistants for your region.
- Assist in preparing new offices in your region for opening.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- As Mandated by applicable state (e.g. coronal polish, x-ray exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application, etc.)
- Associate degree, Bachelor's degree.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community