Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center is looking for a DDS or Prosthodontist to join our Denver team 3 days a week W,TH,F. Surgical hours are typically 8am-5pm. We provide implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives.
- Graduation from an accredited dental school (DDS or equivalent) required.
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Colorado.
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice insurance.
- Experienced in full arch, fixed and removable implant cases.
- Consulting with new patients.
- Treatment planning for full arch dental implant cases.
- Performing full arch dental implant surgery & associated procedures.
- Delivering final prosthetics.
- Experience with digital workflow preferred, but not required.
We are obsessed with our patients making sure each patient has an exceptional experience every time. Our teams are eager to invent and our centers leverage technology to improve the patient and team experience. Our highly skilled team does whatever it takes to support our doctors and we pride ourselves in operational excellence.
Apply for General Dentist/Prosthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly