Our state of the art Private Dental practice is seeking an experienced dentist with great communication skills and a positive attitude to join our team. Our beautiful facility located in the highly acclaimed Palm Beaches, is equipped with the latest technology and an amazing team built on a thriving office culture. The new associate will be taking over for a doctor who produced $700k in one year, as well as being introduced to patients from a soon-to-be retiring doctor. Our office performs a comprehensive mix of services and is constantly looking for opportunities to grow our practice.
This is a unique opportunity in an incredible office where you will be able to expand your knowledge, work alongside a team of highly skilled dental assistants and work with a proficient team that handles all the administration for the practice. Our fee-for-service practice serves an affluent patient base in Palm Beach County. Enjoy all the benefits that South Florida has to offer; no state income taxes, amazing weather, gorgeous beaches, an outdoor lifestyle, and good schools. Housing is much more affordable than most metropolitan areas.
- Provide high quality, comprehensive oral health care which includes all phases of dentistry, including extractions, endodontics, Invisalign, implants, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
- Inform patients about their treatment plan; including risks and benefits of the proposed treatments, alternate options when appropriate, and the risk of not doing the recommended treatment.
- At least 3 years of experience practicing dentistry
- Licensed or in the process of being licensed to practice in the state of Florida
- DEA Certification in good standing
- Current liability insurance
- IV Sedation Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and a Team player
Applicants should be committed to high quality patient care and excellent customer service. If you are looking for a long term career opportunity with unlimited professional and personal growth potential, Smiles in the Gardens is the place for you.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly