We are a growing organization based in Nashville, TN with locations in multiple states. As we expand, we continue to build from the ground up with a supportive culture and tremendous talent being our foundation for success. We value and are committed to people... patients as well as our team.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to support our growth. This position work out of our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN.
- Responsibility for implementation of all marketing tactics including, but not limited to: collateral
development & distribution, public relations, direct mail creation and distribution, internet advertising,
web site development, maintenance and search optimization, and any other promotional and
- Assist with planning and implementing marketing projects, campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate with vendors and partners to perform day to day administrative duties.
- Develop & implement programs that increase new patient visits and patient retention. Develop marketing
programs for orthodontics and specialty dental services. Develop and maintain an annual marketing
calendar for each practice.
- Execute all Social Media and email campaigns.
- Contribute to product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Bring to life, maintain, and actively control MDP social media opportunities. Develop programs to improve
online ‘star’ ratings/reviews and online reputation.
- Own and optimize Revenue Well platform. Create and launch 'Refer a Friend' campaign,
- Track return on marketing investments in line with targets and operating budgets.
- Management of internal dental discount program - educate office teams and promote the plan.
- Effectively partner with Operations leaders to identify external marketing opportunities.
- Develop dentist biographies/counter cards for all Marquee doctors.
- Integrates new partnerships websites, Google accounts, and Social Media for central management.
- Assist with market research to identify opportunities. Analyze marketing trends and tactics, within similar
healthcare settings and dentistry, to provide new ideas and best practices for consideration
- Minor travel required to visits practices in Kentucky and Alabama or attend events. Attend and participate
in health fairs, exhibits and conferences when needed.
- Execute promotional activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of success
- Knowledge of basic website maintenance
- Foundational knowledge in Data Analytics
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media Content
- Strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to different work styles and navigate in gray areas
- Google Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer.