Regional Clinical Director
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
InterDent and Gentle Dental are seeking an engaging Regional Clinical Director to support our dental offices in the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. This region includes approximately 20 total offices including a home office that this position will be based out of near the selected candidate’s home. To be successful in this role you will need two things; Extensive Clinical Experience and previous roles in Clinical Leadership.
InterDent was founded over 30 years ago. Today, under the brands Gentle Dental and Smile Keepers, our dental service organization (DSO) provides business support to nearly 200 practices in eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
Our Clinical teams are seeking an engaging Regional Clinical Director to support our dental offices in the Central Oregon area. This region includes approximately 20 total offices including a home office that this position will be based out of near the selected candidate’s home.
The Regional Clinical Director is a leadership position at the forefront of our commitment to patients and serves as the clinical lead to the offices in the Region. In this role, the RCD is responsible for:
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with the quality assurance program and other clinical policies, procedures and protocols of the Group.
- Clinical hiring, onboarding, training, disciplining, mentoring and development of clinicians,
- Assuring high quality dentistry and personal productivity of each dentist.
- Financial growth in the assigned offices.
- Developing strategies to implement clinical and related operational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Promoting efficient, effective business and clinical practices, while maintaining high standards of clinical quality.
- Evaluates the performance of Dental Hygienists and Doctors with the primary responsibility for clinical issues.
- Maintains and ensures high standards of patient care by providers
In addition to the core responsibilities described above, the RCD is also responsible for:
- Actively preparing for and participating in RCD team meetings and workgroups as assigned.
- Making recommendations for clinical and related operational policies, procedures and protocols for the Groups associated with the Group’s Support Services Provider.
- Assisting the Group’s President in the review, approval and execution of contracts on behalf of the Group, including employment agreements, payor contracts, vendor contracts, settlement agreements, etc.
- Communicating regularly with the Group’s clinical staff on financial, operational and clinical matters.
- Training and advises clinical staff members in each assigned office regarding opportunities to maximize their clinical potential and enhance their personal productivity.
- Serving as the spokesperson for the clinical staff of the Group within the assigned offices.
- DDS/DMD Degree
- A minimum of 10 years as a Clinical Provider in a Dental Office (DSO experience preferred)
- Dental Leadership Experience
- Ability to effectively lead and coach Dental Professionals
Apply for Regional Clinical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly