General Dentist - Busy Schedule in Comprehensive Practice
Associate General Dentist Position
Take over a busy schedule in a comprehensive general dentistry practice less than 10 miles from downtown Raleigh. The practice is built around a total team focus to creating a positive patient experience. This is a great opportunity for a Dentist who is ready to put down roots and establish a career with a practice.
- Modern, all-digital office with Cone Beam
- Excellent support team includes expanded function assistants
- 200,000+ income potential based on adjusted production with initial daily guarantee. Medical insurance, retirement, CE stipend
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This position is a good match for a dentist who has the following:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Loves to learn
- Comfortable with molar endo, surgical extractions
- Experience with implant placement ideal. Willing to train
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!