Experienced Dentist- Modern, Comprehensive Dentistry at the Coast
Full Schedule Waiting in Patient-Centric Private Practice
If you enjoy building personal relationships with your patients and providing top-end care using the latest technology, this is a great match for you.
- Comprehensive Practice with most procedures provided in-house
- Modern office with CBCT, implant system, digital scanner. Experienced support staff
- Full-Time, 5 days per week
- Individualized approach to patient care
- 100+ new patients/month
- A productive associate will have the patients and support to earn $200,000+ annually income
- Compensation includes an initial $700/day guarantee with percent of adjusted production. Benefits available
- Partnership available after a year
This is an excellent position for a skilled clinician with excellent people skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Some experience and/or a residency are strongly preferred
- Must have a North Carolina dental license
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!