Oral Surgeon | Tucson
2 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Part-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Tucson, AZ.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- One day per week
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- License in the state of Arizona
- Must be sedation certified
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for Oral Surgeon | Tucson
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly