Office Administrator (Hygiene Coordinator)
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Here is your opportunity:
Now hiring a full-time OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - HYGIENE COORDINATOR for San Antonio, Texas!
Serving the community of San Antonio, Texas since 1948, this dental practice is comprised of a close-knit team that truly cares about their patients. Their unique approach to dental care ensures that their patients’ individual needs are met at every stage of their lives. From general cleanings and examinations to complex dental procedures and full-mouth reconstruction, this practice offers comprehensive dental care through a carefully selected team of dental experts. They provide the very highest level of innovative dental treatment and consider their patients part of the family.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Office Administrator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- High school diploma
- 2 or more years of dental front office experience
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative team member
- Microsoft Office experience (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with dental practice management software (Dentrix preferred)
- Entering data using dental practice management software
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and billing codes
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE provided onsite.