Because we are an established, well-known, prosperous practice, we are confident you will find we are the right place for professional development, secure employment, and steady income.
We are a very friendly local orthodontic practice located in Parkersburg that prides itself on putting the patient first. We are looking for an orthodontist who shares our values and culture. The practice sees patients four days per week with a highly skilled team who are great at taking direction from the orthodontist.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Exceptional patient care is our top priority. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Orthodontist
Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Orthodontist to join our highly successful affiliated practice Eckel's Orthodontics in Parkersburg, WV.
- Be chair side and make money from day one
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice
- Excellent compensation pkg. with performance based incentives.
- Well-established and growing patient base
1. Diagnoses teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
2. Plans treatment, using cephalometric, height, and weight records, dental x-rays and front and lateral dental photographs.
3. Examines patient's mouth to determine position of teeth, and jaw development.
4. Fits dental appliances in patients mouth to alter position and relationship of teeth and jaws and to realign teeth.
5. Adjusts dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
6. Designs and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
Licensed in the State of West Virginia
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.