We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people… our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Leader to join our Hermitage Family Dental team in Hermitage, TN!
- Achieve financial goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, accounts receivable and collections, the specialty referral process, expenses, and auxiliary supply purchases
- Support and partner with the Dentist(s) to lead and develop the staff while developing and maintaining a positive, collaborative environment
- Complete all administrative responsibilities accurately and timely
- Deliver superior customer service ensuring a positive patient experience
- Three (3) years’ experience managing a dental practice
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge base of dental insurance, explanation of benefits, and the verification process
- Experience with treatment plan presentation and making financial arrangements
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Experience with Dental Vision, EagleSoft, or other dental software strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Dedication to high level customer service and seeking solutions for issues that arise
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Time Off, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance, life insurance, 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer