At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tend’s Associate Dentist plays a vital role on our team and must be a passionate, service oriented team member who is committed to our values, our brand principles and delivering exceptional service to our members. The Associate Dentist will lead the clinical treatment of members and create a unique, patient-centric dental experience that supports the values of our brand.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
About the Role
- Lead the clinical diagnosis and appropriate dental treatment of patients
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Lead the dental staff in all areas of clinical treatment and dental practices
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities of your practice
- Collaborate with Company resources to hire an experienced dental staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Create higher economic potential through aspirational patient care that creates lifetime patients
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices in your area to network and share best-practices
- Perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures with patients and establishing a plan for the patient to have or continue to have better dental hygiene
- Perform dental procedures, such as extractions, filling cavities, correcting bite issues and overcrowding and performing or scheduling root canals or more specialized dental procedures
- Lead office staff to provide high quality communication and care to patients
- DDS, DMS or DD degree is required
- CPR/BLS Certification is required
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice