Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital, a part of the New Jersey Department of Health, Division Behavioral Health Services, is seeking a Dentist 1 to provide dental services to our inpatient population. Selected candidate will have the assistance of a dental assistant and a licensed dental hygienist.
Plan, direct and coordinate policies and procedures related to dental services; while providing quality patient care for patients experiencing oral trauma, oral pain, oral infection or other oral pathology.
* Consult with medical staff in cases of oral pathology and other related conditions of common interest
* Conduct a program of preventive dentistry, dental education and oral hygiene
* Clean, restore, extract and replace teeth in compliance with ADA standards of care
* Administer local anesthesia and other supportive medication
* Serve on call, administratively and clinically and handle dental emergencies
* Supervise dental clinic staff
* Maintains patient records and provides reports as required
* Graduation from an ADA-accredited dental school with either a DDS or DMD and one (1) year of approved dental internship plus one (1) year of additional experience OR three (3) years additional experience for those not completing an internship
* Current state licensure to practice dental medicine
* Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number, current CDS registration and active BLS certification
* Demonstrate clinical and administrative effectiveness
E-mail cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Recruitment Services
In the subject line indicate, “Dentist”
Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.