7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
HSI has served the community for 53 years and is the first Federally Qualified Health Center in Alabama to earn dual accreditation with the Joint Commission and has earned their Gold Seal of Approval by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety as a Primary Care Medical Home, providing patients with a full range of quality comprehensive services, by our team of health care professionals, as well as having Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation.
- The Dental Director plans and directs a program of general dental health services.
- Supervises and directs a competent dental staff and assures quality of services.
- Examines and diagnoses patients and makes treatment plans.
- Hold a degree in dentistry from a school accredited by the ADA.
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of Alabama.
- Hold a current Controlled Substance Registration certificate.
- Some managerial experience in Dentistry.
- Previous work experience in the dental care of patients.
You may qualify for a loan reimbursement thru the National Health Services Corp if you work for a Federally Qualified Health Center like Health Services, Inc.
Apply for Dental Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly