Associate Position in Established Practice
Comprehensive Practice Offering Implant Placement, Aligners. CEREC, CBCT
This is a well-established general practice where most procedures are kept in-house. As an associate you will enjoy a full schedule of patients inherited from a retiring dentist. You will work alongside the owner and his experienced support staff. A less experienced dentist will have clinical and business mentoring. A seasoned dentist will enjoy a free hand to practice.
- Office has CBCT, CEREC, paperless charting
- Owner a very willing mentor
- Associate will see a mix of existing and new patients. Owner will cut back to provide a full schedule
- M-TH. 8-5 Schedule
- Pay based on adjusted production with an hourly guarantee. Benefits include 401k, dental, discounted medical
- Partnership potential in the future
Willing to train but the associate must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for a Georgia Dental License.
Albany, GA is a great place to live and work. It the hub of Southwest Georgia for healthcare, shopping, cultural activities and education. Be within a few hours of shopping in Atlanta, the Florida and Alabama beaches, endless outdoor adventures.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!