Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center is looking for a DDS or Prosthodontist to join our incredible Denver team. Position is PT or FT, we are open to either. Surgical hours are typically 8am-5pm. We provide implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives.
FT Salary is $250k-300k a year plus a % of collected production
PT Salary is negotiable based on days worked/arches completed
- Graduation from an accredited dental school (DDS or equivalent) required.
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Colorado.
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice insurance.
- Experienced in full arch, fixed and removable implant cases.
- Consulting with new patients.
- Treatment planning for full arch dental implant cases.
- Performing full arch dental implant surgery & associated procedures.
- Delivering final prosthetics.
- Experience with digital workflow preferred, but not required.
We are obsessed with our patients and making sure each patient has an exceptional experience every time is our top priority. Our teams are eager to invent and our centers leverage technology to improve the patient and team experience. Our highly skilled team does whatever it takes to support our doctors and we pride ourselves in operational excellence.
We love what we do! Check out our YouTube channel to see what everyone is talking about: