Marquee Dental Partners is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people… our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
Due to our growth, we are adding a Financial Analyst to our team! This position will work out of our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN.
- Provide business with analytical support, timely and relevant financial analysis related to the on-going business results, ad-hoc analysis, help drive long and mid-term business planning.
- Assists the Controller and the Operations team on developing the annual budget.
- Develops financial reports for forecasting and variance analysis.
- Extracts and consolidates financial data from various accounting and information systems and performs financial analyses of business figures.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Calculates and processes provider compensation and various bonus programs.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Multi-location and multi system healthcare experience, preferred
- 3+ years’ of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills combined with a critical, but constructive attitude
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Experience in building automated reports and models is a must; excellent financial and analytical skills
- Ability to reduce complex or large volumes of data to a readable high level
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly