General Dentist | Oklahoma City
Gentle Dental is searching for a full time General Dentist position in Oklahoma City area.
In this new normal, Gentle Dental offers more stability and less uncertainty in a time when safety and security are more important than ever.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 10 patients per day
- Predominantly PPO practice with only about 10% HMO
- Schedule- Friday-Saturdays 8am to 5pm, 4 days a week, 1or 2 Saturdays a month
- Local specialty support
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you
- Established practice in a growing community
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI