Dental Treatment Coordinator
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Here is your opportunity:
Our Plano practice is now hiring a full-time DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR!
Schedule: Full-time, 5 days per week (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm)
Career opportunity within an outstanding dental practice that provides comprehensive dentistry and advanced technology from a group of highly qualified Dentists. Establishing itself as one of the top cosmetic dentistry practices in Plano, their beloved patient base has offered hundreds of 5-star reviews.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Treatment Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- High school diploma
- 2 or more years dental front office experience
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups.
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
COVID-19 considerations: The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE provided onsite.
Apply for Dental Treatment Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly