Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Here is your opportunity:
Carr & Smith Dental now hiring a Dental Front Office - Administrative Assistant in Austin, Texas!
Schedule: Part-Time (Monday-Thursday 8a-12p) up to 16 hours per week
Patient comfort and dental health are their number one priority. This practice has gone to great lengths to provide first rate care. In doing so, they have created a relaxed and welcoming environment that serves the Greater Austin patient community, including preventive, cosmetic and restorative dental care. They are committed to achieving and maintaining optimal dental health and wellness.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Administrative Assistant, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
- High school diploma
- 2 or more years of dental front office experience
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative team member
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Experience with dental practice management software (Dentrix preferred)
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and billing codes
- Assisting the Office Manager
- Greeting patients
- Patient check in/out
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals
COVID-19 considerations: The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE provided onsite.