Dental Assistant (Berkeley / El Cerrito / Richmond)
We are an established general and cosmetic dental practice located in El Cerrito.
We have immediate availability for 2 Dental Assistants (RDA / DA) who is self-motivated and wonderful team player. You must enjoy working with enthusiasm, care, attention to detail, and great work ethics.
Our Practice offers excellent opportunity to enhance your current skills and learn new ones.
Must have your dental X-ray License, CRP certificate, and control polish license.
The pay will be based on experience in the dental field.
Our ideal Candidate will have the following skills and qualities
1. Proficient at all chairside duties
2. Great interpersonal and communication skills:
3. Fast learner, fast thinker, time efficient
- Team player
- Language proficiency
- Excellent chairside manner
- Highly motivated and ambitious
WE look forward to meeting you!