General Dentist | Brentwood, CA
Part-time General Dentist Opportunity in Brentwood, CA
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@Interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Expect to see 12-15 patients per day
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current CA State Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI