General Dentist | Santa Clarita, CA
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at Farrellj@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We're looking for a skilled full-time General Dentist to practice out of our Santa Clarita office located in Santa Clarita, California. Schedule will include Saturdays and 5 days per week total.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Competitive Compensation: Minimum Daily Guarantee to start + Percentage of Adjusted Production
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active CA State Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire CA license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for General Dentist | Santa Clarita, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly