General Dentist | San Francisco, CA
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We're looking for a skilled full-time General Dentist to practice out of our San Francisco office located in San Francisco, CA. Schedule will be 5 days per week. 2 Saturdays per month will be required.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K Savings Plan and additional Pre-tax Savings Plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active CA State Dental License in good standing (or the ability to acquire CA license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI