Orthodontist | McMinnville, OR
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager, at FarrellJ@InterDent.com or 925.719.1462.
Smile Keepers provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Smile Keepers, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We're looking for a skilled part-time Orthodontist to practice out of our McMinnville and Newber, Oregon offices. Schedule will be 1 day a week.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Two offices of General Dentists to refer patients.
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR State Orthodontics License in good standing (or the ability to acquire OR license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, NPI
Apply for Orthodontist | McMinnville, OR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly