Endodontist | Palm Springs, CA
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Part-time Endodontist Opportunity in Palm Springs, CA. 2-4 days/month Needed (additional days possible). ($9,000-$10,000 estimated daily production)
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you
- Freshly remodeled office, fresh pain, new flooring, etc.
- Office is completely digital
- Plenty of space for an Endodontist to work in comfort
- Open to Saturdays
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners.
Apply for Endodontist | Palm Springs, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly