Rapidly growing, privately owned, general dentistry office in beautiful Colorado Springs CO is seeking an associate doctor to join our team of dental experts. Our practice is housed in a brand-new state of the art, custom designed building, with access to the latest in 3D digital technology. The qualified applicant must be a team player that is devoted to maintaining a positive attitude and adding to our in-office culture and positive work environment. Our practice is a well-established, multi-doctor office, that practices with both high clinical and ethical values. We are patient centric, progressive, and focused on continuing education so we can stay abreast to the changes in our field and utilize the latest in dental technology to enhance our patient care and continue to meet our high standard.
· 1 Year GPR/AEGD or 2 years general dentistry experience
· Current DDS or DMD CO license
· Prefer experience with CEREC technology
· Prefer experience placing and restoring implants
Why Join Our Team?
· State of the art dental facility
· Latest in 3D Digital scanning and x-ray technology
· 3D Cone Beam in office
· CEREC Prime Scan & Mill
· Wave One Endo System
· Guided Implant Placement and restoration
· Production based salary
· Annual contribution towards continuing education
· Established practice with collaborative in office culture and supportive team