Orthodontist - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Orthodontist - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Rich Orthodontics)
If you're looking to make your professional mark on a community and help continue to lead a well established and successful orthodontic practice, this is your chance. Build valuable relationships with your patients and be involved with the greater community of Philadelphia, PA while providing top-notch ortho care.
Our talented and dedicated support team will work alongside you to help ensure your success. You'll enjoy the following:
- Base salary with performance incentives to earn more.
- Full time benefits include yearly CE allowance, paid professional liability, 401K with company match and group health/wellness plans.
- Practice 4 to 5 days per week with family friendly days/hours or availability for extended hours.
- Full service center to support you in your mission for providing great care: Marketing, Revenue Cycle, IT, Human Resources, Accounting, Call Center and Leadership Teams
- New facility with new equipment - long term team and excellent environment!
Preferred: Experienced Orthodontist with 1+ years of experience treating children. Success in being a dentist leader and participating in growth strategies for the practice. Candidates must be licensed to practice in the State of Pennsylvania with no board reprimands or issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Great Place To Work For Certified!
New grads welcome!!!
Apply via this posting or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 561-866-8187 for a confidential review of the opportunity.
Job Link: http://puredentalbrands.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a78839f700909c10170262606812911&gns=ADA
Apply for Orthodontist - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly