Full-time Dentist position available with $10,000 sign-on bonus!
Congratulations! You’ve invested the time to become a dentist, now let us help you take your career further with clinical mentorship in one of the best practice models in the country.
Onsite Dental is looking for a talented Dentist to join our rapidly expanding dental team. With the expansion of growth nationwide, we recognize the importance of investing in one of our most valuable assets, our employees. If you are dedicated to patient-centric care and the pursuit of clinical excellence, we encourage you to apply. Our practices include the latest technology and patient amenities with a fun and friendly dental team to work with.
Who are we? Onsite Dental is changing the way dental care is delivered to busy professionals and their families. We work with top-tier companies in a broad range of fields: including tech, manufacturing, financial and academic to provide high-quality dental practices directly onsite. As a result, our client companies experience less absenteeism, enhanced recruitment/retention, and boosted morale, while their employees enjoy executive-level dental care with little life interruption.
What we offer you: We value our dental teams and live our mission of Healthy, Happy Here, along with our core values, which include, 5 Star Service, Right Care, and Best Doctor Support. We believe that by living these values it allows us to create functioning teams. Onsite Dental is very proud to support our teams through creating a work/life balance, a great compensation, and benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement.
- DDS/DMD from an accredited University and current State Board Dental license (in good standing) We encourage new graduates to apply
- Enjoy educating patients on oral health and treatment plan options
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain patients' dental records
- Perform comprehensive full mouth examinations and diagnose dental conditions
- Keep informed of new developments in dentistry
- Invisalign certification a plus
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Clinical Mentorship
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k)/ Savings Plan
- Bonus Potential
Onsite Dental takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to thrive in.