Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, seeks a full-time general dentist for its group dental practice in Oneonta, New York. Practice management, administrative, and IT support are provided in this hospital-affiliated practice. Applicants must possess outstanding communication and documentation skills, be able to function independently and as part of a team, and be competent in all aspects of general dentistry, including behavior management for children and special needs patients.
- Group practice includes 8 operatories, 3 general dentists, 4 hygienists, 1 oral surgeon, and 1 pediatric dentist.
- EPIC Wisdom integrated medical-dental records, digital radiography
- Minimal evening and weekend phone call shared among network dentists
- Group employed model with competitive salary, generous time off and a pension plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Just 3 hours north of New York City, Oneonta is a historic college town located in the scenic Catskill Mountains of central New York. The area boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation and cultural activities.