One of Nation's Largest Freestanding Children's Hospitals Seeking Orthodontist
Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock, Arkansas seek a full-time craniofacial orthodontist to join a hospital-based academic practice.
- Seeking an orthodontist to join a dynamic team of pediatric dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons, periodontists, outreach dentists, hygienists and dental assistants.
- Faculty appointment on clinical non-tenure track.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience with an excellent benefits package.
- Ample opportunity to participate in and create collaborative multidisciplinary clinics.
- Active involvement in educating medical/dental residents and fellows, and additional opportunity in community and educational outreach as well as clinical research.
- Partnership with established team to create exceptional work-life balance.
- Enjoy a 4-day work week including ½ day of administrative/research time.
- Immediate availability with negotiable starting date.
- Excellent facilities with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Click here for more information about our team and ourfacility and fellowship programs!
PRACTICE IS BASED AT ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL:
- Only pediatric health system in Arkansas. With a population of over 3 million, ACH is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas serving children from birth to age 21.
- Staff consists of more than 500 faculty, 200 residents (95 pediatrics), and 4,400 support staff.
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, the ACH campus spans 36 city blocks and includes a 336-bed hospital, 3 intensive care units, a research institute, and a USDA-ARS nutrition center.
- Focused on excellence in child health, ACH is a MAGNET recognized hospital, a level 1 children’s surgery center, and is ranked in 4 specialties by US News and World Report.
- Little Rock metro area has a population range of 730,000
- The downtown River Market, South Main and Argenta (North Little Rock) areas provide a walking district for dining, shopping, sports, museums, libraries, night life, concerts, festivals and a host of other activities.
- Thriving community with many neighborhood options to suit a variety of lifestyles with excellent public and private school options.
- Large enough to be culturally diverse and small enough to encourage a feeling of community.
- Little Rock is the State Capital and home of the William Clinton Presidential Library.
- Qualified candidates ideally will be fellowship-trained in cleft palate and craniofacial orthodontics and be board certified but must be eligible for licensure in Arkansas.
Apply for One of Nation's Largest Freestanding Children's Hospitals Seeking Orthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly