2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. CVCH is a modern, well-equipped Community Health Center, with fully integrated EMR, and our services include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time General Dentist at our Wenatchee location.
We are located in the heart of Washington State where the Columbia River pushes into the Cascade Mountains. We enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a safe, family-friendly community with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved with nature, culture, and arts.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits package and signing bonus
- 403(b) Retirement with employer contributions
- Generous CME allowance and paid time off
- Federal Loan repayment eligibility
- Third world Spanish-language immersion program
- Gym membership
- 4 day work week
- Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree. The school must be accredited by the American Association of Dental Education.
- Certification/Licensure: Washington State Dental License or eligibility to obtain licensure in the state of WA and current DEA with no restrictions and in good standing. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substitute for BLS.
- Experience: One or more years of experience as a clinical dentist preferred, especially in a community or public health setting. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Lisa Humphrey, Recruiter