General Dentist in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Celebrate Dental & Braces in Albuquerque, New Mexico is recruiting an additional general dentist for our expanding team. Our dentists perform a comprehensive range of general dental procedures in a state-of-the-art setting. Highlights include:
- Join 3 other dentists, one surgeon and an orthodontist in our Albuquerque office.
- There are 7 GP operatories, 8 ortho chairs, 3 surgery rooms and 2 consult rooms.
- Our practice is at the forefront of the latest research in dentistry and uses the most up-to-date methods and leading edge technology.
- Dentists will have complete clinical autonomy over treatment planning.
- Unique rotating schedule with condensed days followed by big breaks in between.
- Earn up to $1,000 per work day with an opportunity to become a partner after an associateship period.
- Our supportive environment is an ideal setting for early-career dentists. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- As a National Health Service Corp site, Dentists may be eligible for student loan repayment of up to $25,000/year.
- The greater Albuquerque metropolitan area has a population of 900,000 and is the 32nd largest city in the United States by population. The modern city skyline is set against a backdrop of the stunning Sandia Mountains.
- With 310 days of sunshine annually, the weather is perfect for outdoor activities including biking, skiing, hiking or a round of golf on some of the best golf courses in the Southwest. As the hot air ballooning capital of the world, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta has 880,000 visitors each year with over 500 balloons.
- Albuquerque was ranked #6 on the list of "Best Cities in the US for Work-Life Balance" (Kisi). Residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life with low commute times, affordable housing and an abundance of recreational/cultural amenities.
To learn more details, please contact:
Providence Healthcare Group