Now is the time to join a fast growing organization. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!Overview
As a Specialty Benefits Coordinator you will play an important role in making sure patients can start the plans that will be best for their oral health and you will work closely with them to go over payment plans and options for their treatment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the dentistry industry and make a difference in the lives of patients. The PDS®-supported practice uses advanced equipment to ensure patients can receive nothing less than excellent care for their treatment.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, and you can count on benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance, child care assistance, paid holidays and paid time off, retirement savings plans and more. In addition, your ability to grow with us, an office supported by Pacific Dental Services® is as endless as your passion to learn.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement office protocols and procedures to improve efficiency of workflow, create “team” environment, and ensure patient satisfaction
- Adhere to office values based on the PDS “We Believe” statements in order to ensure that all team members continually focus on the Perfect Patient Experience®
- Ensure adherence to financial arrangement protocols
- Ensure adherence to criteria with respect to facility cleanliness and maintenance.
- Professionally overcome the common patient objections/rejections
- Understand that the specialist is also a customer to your practice. Help ensure a smooth running day where the specialist feels comfortable at your practice
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years of business experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree; considerable prior coursework or on-the-job training in the fields of dentistry, insurance, or business. Knowledge of Microsoft and QSI software applications
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.