We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an opportunity for a Patient Coordinator in our East Hamilton practice in Chattanooga, TN.
- Excellent phone and reception skills
- Verify insurance eligibility and pre- authorize benefits
- Patient appointment and schedule coordination
- Follow up on patient treatment plan
- Answer questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Patients and insurance collections and follow up
- Follow up with insurance companies in regards to payments
- Answer multi-lined phone
- Check patient in and out
- Collection of copay
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Denticon, Dental Vision or Eaglesoft a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or more years of experience working with dental insurance a plus
- Understanding of dental benefits, verification process and making financial arrangements
- Ability to clearly communicate with patients and team members in person, over the phone or in writing
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
Great compensation and benefits package offered! If you are looking to join a rapidly growing organization where we are passionate about creating healthy smiles and cultivating meaningful relationships with our patients, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.