Position: General or Associate Dentist
Position I.D: 14459
Practice: Pippin Dental & Braces
Address: 400 E. Diamond Ave., Evansville, Indiana 47711-3713
Join our team as an Associate Dentist for general dentistry. We are a large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to under-served families. As an Associate Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
As a General/Associate Dentist you will do: Root Canals, Implants and Implants Restorations, Ortho, Botox, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, Full and Partial Dentures, Extractions, fillings and bonding, NuSmile crowns, SSC’s, pulpotomies, pulpectomies, SC/RP, and prophys.
Our practice has:
- Dentrix software
- Offices are fully digital with x-ray units and Panorex in most offices
- Fiber-optic handpieces
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- Ratio: 1:1 hygienist to dentist plus 3 dental assistants, patient coordinator
- Patient Base: primarily ages 3-21 with 8-15% adults (depending upon location)
- Office flow: average 10-12 ops and 20-25 hygiene patients
- PPO and out-of-network payor mix
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Nitrous Oxide certification
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring, camaraderie and collaboration
- We offer a daily guarantee for the first 30-90 days of hire
- Sign-on bonus for up to $50,000 maybe offered
What we Offer:
- Percentage of collections. No lab fees
- Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401(K) with company match, Paid Time Off & others
- Company provided professional liability insurance for full-time dentists
- Continuing education
- Reimbursement for associated licensing cost
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Relocation package available
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
How we are keeping you safe? Your peace of mind is our top priority.
We’re doing everything we can help to strengthen our community of families, friends and team members. This includes seeing patients of dental care and adhering to Infection Control and Compliance process that has been in place since the day we were founded. We are taking additional preventative measures to keep you safe while maintaining a healthy environment. We have dividers between workspaces, offer face shields, KN-95 and N-95 masks.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.