Expanded Functions Dental Assistant - Sign-on Bonus Available!
We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We have an opportunity for an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant to join our team in Brentwood, TN!
A Sign-on Bonus is Available for this position!
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification
- Restorative Functions certification
Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certificates preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong patient focus
- Partner with team and contribute to welcoming environment for patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer