3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
JOHNSON CITY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Under the direction of the Dental Director, the staff dentist is responsible for the provision of professional, high-quality dental treatment and education and/or consultation to a broad range of patients at the Johnson City Community Health Center Dental Clinic. This position:
• Provides hands-on dental care in a variety of settings while achieving the highest levels of appropriateness, quality, efficiency, accessibility and responsiveness.
• Maintains full appointment schedule for office practice and other settings
• Meets patient needs as they arise
• Utilizes state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment techniques and delegates and refers care as appropriate
• Maintains necessary credentialing, licensure and continuing education requirements as required by the State of Tennessee
• Provides a full range of general dental services within the dentist’s defined scope of training
• Triage dental emergencies efficiently and in a timely manner.
• The staff dentist may be assigned administrative responsibilities through participation in clinical, educational, and administrative committees, task groups, or special projects.
• All other duties as assigned.
All positions at East Tennessee State University are contingent upon sufficient funding.
ETSU is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all of our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. Successful candidates should have a demonstrated commitment and contribution to fostering and advancing equity, diversity and inclusion. East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To view full posting and apply, visit https://jobs.etsu.edu/postings/17426