Are you the type of person who wants to improve lives in patients of all ages? Are you obsessed with finding a better way? Do you want to love your job as we do?
If you are an Associate General Assocate Dentist who is flexible, a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude, you will be excited about joining our amazing practice in the beautiful city of Pleasant View, TN. Yes, we are looking for a top-notch, technology-driven doctor to join our amazing team who is 110% committed to excellence in all aspects of patient care and dentistry. This associate will be required to travel between 2 practices within a 26 miles range. 10 BLOCKS from downtown Nashville.
We are looking for an experienced/flexible Associate General Dentist to join our 2 practices to deliver quality dental care to our patients using the most advanced techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working in a busy practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for team members and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
· Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
· Contribute towards a team-oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members, as necessary.
· Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures that comply with the most current accepted professional standards.
· Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
· Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
· DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
· Current, valid license to practice dentistry in Tennessee (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
· Minimum of two years of practice experience.
· Other certifications as required by the state including- CPR, DEA, etc.
We offer a wide range of dental services, including preventive dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative and reconstructive dentistry. We pride ourselves on our patient-centered practice, and our goal has always been to deliver the highest quality care to every single patient we see, providing quality dentistry to people of all ages.
In addition to our routine dental services, which include dental restorations and professional dental cleanings, we also provide the following services:
- Dental Implants
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns
- Emergency Care
- Periodontal Treatment
Our technology is top-of-the-line, including our new CEREC prime scan and Sirona XG 3D x-ray system. We are now able to take 3D CT (CBCT) in our offices which can give us valuable information about bone quality/quantity, pathology, the eruption of teeth, and much more! It will also be able to assist our doctors with planning and placing implants.
Apply today and learn how you would be a great fit for our caring dental team!