Dentist- Full Time (4 days) in Established Private Practice
This Associate Dentist position offers excellent income potential and a supportive practice environment. Enjoying great quality of life in an area with good schools, a growing economy, and convenient to Northern Virginia and DC.
Associate General Dentist Position Description
- Mix of PPO and fee for service patients
- Modern office with digital xray
- Busy Schedule of established patients plus 40-60 new patients per month
- Positive office culture. Experienced staff. No nights or weekends
- Full-Time, 4 days per week
- Owner a highly-accomplished dentist who is willing to coach
- Excellent income potential. Daily rate and a percent of collections
- Individualized approach to patient care
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Virginia dental license or be able to obtain one
- Experience and/or Residency training preferred
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!