Dentist- $250,000+ Income in Comprehensive Practice
Great Work Environment
Busy Schedule, Comprehensive Practice
This is a chance to join an established private practice where you will have everything you need for an awesome career- tons of PPO/cash patients, experienced support staff, a modern facility, an experienced dentist seeing patients in the same office, and a practice owner who will mentor or leave you alone as needed.
- Modern office with digital scanner, implant system, WaveOne. Plans to add CBCT in future
- Take over for an associate leaving the area
- Great practice culture. Practice oriented toward CE, learning and improvement
- No night or weekend hours
- Pay based on adjusted production with no lab deductions. $250,000+ income potential
- Partnership possible in the future
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working dentist with great people skills. Some experience preferred. Must have or be eligible for a North Carolina dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!