Endodontic Dental Assistant
We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
Due to expansion, we are seeking an experienced Endodontic Dental Assistant. This position will support our Specialty Dentists in practices in the Nashville area.
The hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 8-4 and Friday 8-12.
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors, including specialty procedures such as implants and surgeries with sedation
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- 2 years experience as an Oral Surgery, Periodontal, or Endodontic Dental Assistant
Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Nitrous Oxide certificates preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong patient focus
- Partner with team and contribute to welcoming environment for patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer