Specialty Regional Manager
Now is the time to join a fast growing organization. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The role of the Specialty Regional Manager (SRM) is to coordinate and assist the regional operations team to drive Specialty revenue growth (Hygiene, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics, and Implants) and facilitate the establishment of a Specialty marketing strategy for their Region. The SRM ensures each OM operates with a high level of engagement as it relates to Specialty in order to produce the Perfect Patient Experience (PPE) and financial results. The SRM effectively utilizes the resources provided by support departments and ensures each Owner Doctor achieves their practice goals. The SRM is accountable for the Company’s achievement of its annual goals for the specialty business unit in a manner consistent with the Company’s mission values and strategies.
- Select and develop Specialty Benefits Coordinators (SBCs)
- Drive year over year Specialty revenue growth both regionally and in each office via same office and new office growth
- Consistently implement standards and best practices as it relates to Specialty
- Provide effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring in an effort to identify and implement opportunities for improvement and to execute best practices
- Participate in Human Resources activities, such as recruiting, selecting, developing talent, performance reviews, salary administration, etc. for subordinate team members
- Coach and mentor less experienced subordinate team members, and create environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training
- 1-2 years of Dental Specialty Operational management and knowledge of recruiting best practices required
- Experience in managing employees and teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5-10 years of related Specialty experience or equivalent combination of education and training preferred
- Knowledge of Specialty operational processes
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.